Wednesday 19 February 2014

"Discover How To Give Your Woman Explosive Orgasms That Will Make Her To Continue Begging You For More

Unknown | Wednesday, February 19, 2014 |
During a Woman's Orgasm

Hello Friend,

Let me share my story with you. It was a life-changing experience for me....

I was 23yrs when I met my girlfriend. she was my first love. She was actually my first everything. I was always a shy boy growing up and because of this, my success and experience with woman was rather limited. When I met my girlfriend I was in year one in one of the universities here in Nigeria, she was much more experienced than me and a bad girl when it comes to bed issues. After our first major sexual experience, she told me am still a novice and couldn’t make her reach orgasm it was then I understood that 90% of women has never reached orgasm as their man lacks the experience to make the reach orgasm.

Do You Want to be The Best Man Your Woman Ever Had. If So Keep Reading...


Some Woman Will Never Tell You That
You’re Bad In Bed!
First of all, she doesn’t want to hurt your feelings, and second she EXPECTS you (as her man) to know how to drive her wild and get her off. If you can’t, it’s easier for her to just move on rather than confront you about it.

Let’s get real... going by the hard facts and statistics, chances are right now your entire relationship is in danger of falling apart and you don’t even know it.
Is not all about the 3 hour hard banging that matters rather a 20 mins of multiple orgasm is far better than 3 hours of hard banging without making her reach orgasm. many men think is much about how fast and hard you bang her that matters no no no is never that and is due to this that women do fake a lot in order for you not to kill them with your banging.
Now I’m not telling you all this to scare you or make you feel bad, but it’s the cold hard truth and it’s something you need to be aware of.....
Incredible!
Fast forward four years later. My personality completely changed and I was successful with woman. After a night at the bar, I would easily have a girl right by my side to bring home. During this period, I also studied everything thing there is to know about pleasing a woman. I read every book imaginable and put it to practice. I kept experimenting and practicing.

I finally learned the techniques that would put a woman on her toes and leave her asking for more. After a night with them, they would keep calling me back for weeks and weeks. Some of them calling me months later, telling that they have yet to find a guy that was as good as me. Now I am here to share my techniques and what I’ve learned to help you become that good at pleasing your woman. If the sexual urge

Let Me Describe To You One Night With A Girl I Met...
I met her through a friend in imsu. We instantly clicked. A few hanging out, days later, we slept together. I blew her mind! She told me it was the best sex she had ever had. Her screams and moans were getting louder and louder by the minute. I was able to make her orgasm in less than 15 minutes. What's even better? I gave her a juicy orgasm and she squirted all over my face. She called me every night for the next 2 weeks asking for more! I was a new man!
I am grateful for all that I've learned over the past 5 years. Now I am here to share all of this with you. I want to make you a SEX god! Most guys out here have the same problem I had since it is very difficult to satisfy women. I wrote TWO guides on my sex secrets.
The first guide explains the ins-and-outs of female orgasms: how to stimulate her, give her multiple orgasms and even make your woman ejaculate! The second guide explain how YOU, a man, can have multiple orgasms and last longer in bed. You no longer have to be a one-minute man! If you are having issues making your woman orgasm or satisfy her wildest desires, let me introduce you to my..
Satisfy Her Urge - Give Your Woman Multiple Orgasms and Make Her Squirt!
There are hundreds of men just like yourself who have already used this guide and it has forever changed their sex life. This is your exclusive opportunity to join a small, yet powerful, group of men who harness the ability to make women ejaculate and experience powerful orgasms.
Yes! Women Can Also Ejaculate!
Many men and women do not believe this, but yes it is true that women can ejaculate too! To make a women ejaculate (or squirt or whatever you want to call it), you must know the many techniques and exactly where to touch them. If you can successfully make her squirt, you will be the man of her dreams and she will keep calling day after day! You will be the talk of the town and all of her best friends will know how good you are in bed! She will also compare every single guy with you. They would definitely have some big shoes to fill.
Are All Women Capable of Ejaculating?
Not all men and women believe that women can ejaculate and even less believe that every single woman can ejaculate.
But yes it is true that every woman has the ability to squirt a clear liquid. With this guide, it is your chance to prove everyone wrong and give women an experience that they didn't believe was even possible! The techniques in this guide will show you step by step what it takes to do this.

There are many steps, but do not worry. This guide walks you through them one by one. Don't worry, to make a woman ejaculate, you do not need to be well-endowed.
Here's a secret: You do not even need to use your penis to make a woman ejaculate! She will ejaculate even before sexual intercourse has started. That means that you will be her sole focus during intercourse! Now this is only one of the MANY secrets I share in this guide.
You May Also Be Wondering How to Last Longer In Bed?
You may be asking if it's possible to separate orgasm and ejaculation? The average male lasts only 1 to 2 minutes in bed. Trust me, you definitely don't want to be part of that statistic. My second guide on how to last longer in bed teaches you all the secrets you need to know to last longer in bed. I'll teach you step by step how to separate ejaculating and orgasms. That means you will be able to orgasm, maintain an erection and keep going again! Your girl will be even more impressed!

To be the ultimate sex god, you need to both last long in bed and make your woman scream in ecstasy. Now I obviously wouldn't sell you one guide without the other. That's why as a BONUS I will give you this second guide absolutely FREE when you purchase the Satisfy Her Urge guide!
Here is Exactly What You Will Learn in These Two Guides on Multiple Orgasms, Squirting and Lasting Longer In Bed
bullet
A complete guide on how to make her squirt and experience explosive orgasms!
bullet
A detailed explanation of every single type of female orgasm and the different techniques to achieve them in less than 5 minutes!
bullet
How to understand your women. Learn what to say to heat up the mood.
bullet
Different techniques how to give her multiple orgasm in the same night!
bullet
Learn the ins and out of the g-spot and what to do to stipulate it and give her that juicy orgasm she's been dying for!
bullet
Five exclusive foreplay tips that will put you woman on her toes and get her ready for what's to come.
bullet
Learn the secrets to giving oral and make her more willing to give it back!
bullet
A step by step guide on how to last longer in bed. She will definitely be pleased when you can keep going for more than 15 minutes!
bullet
Learn how to separate your orgasms and ejaculation. Have 1 orgasm and keep going or even have 2 orgasms and keep going!
bullet
And many more secrets...

Follow us on twitter @DAMB_OfficialBe a fan on Facebook: Decsh Ark Music Blog

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...