Thursday 27 February 2014

"I am definitely getting married this year' - Singer Faze says

Unknown | Thursday, February 27, 2014 |
Former Plantashun Boyz member, Faze says 2014 is the year he's settling down.
"I'm definitely getting married in 2014. It's a must! It's necessary. All my friends are married with kids and I am ready to do that now and God willing it is with the girl I am with now. " He tells iReport Naija
He refused to say when exactly in 2014 but promised to let his fans know when the time comes. Faze has been in a longtime relationship with a Benin-based model and law student named Sandra

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...