Wednesday 5 November 2014

“I Adore you my Husband Uche” - Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Picture, is She Married?

Unknown | Wednesday, November 05, 2014 |
According to her Facebook page where she shared a picture of the two of them almost locking lips, Uche is her husband. She captioned the cute picture of them together with a simple sentence “I adore you my husband Uche” that has resulted in a lot of congratulatory messages on her page.

A few days ago Ibinabo also tweeted about the beauty of love.

Don’t get it twisted, Love is a beautiful thing. I love you benjamin my husband.

— Ibinabo Fiberesima (@ibiliciousxx) October 27, 2014
Well, we are wishing her a happy married life.

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...