Tuesday 17 November 2015

Don Jazzy finally opens up on marriage plans

Unknown | Tuesday, November 17, 2015 |
Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy
Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy
Although, the Mavin records' boss has admitted to the fact that he dates, despite what some fans think, he has also revealed that his last relationship ended about a year ago.

"I don't have a girlfriend" the don recently told Encomium magazine.
 
"My last relationship ended a year ago and I am currently taking a break from relationships".

The hit maker also made sure to clear the rumours on him getting married: "I am really not that kind of person"; he explained to the magazine. 

The big question here is; if the don isn't planning marriage right now, what is he doing with his emotions?

"There is absolutely no point in doing something when you don't have content, I am a perfectionist so until I know that I have what it takes to do it, I won't do it"; he added.

However, his forthcoming "The Access" Mavin concert scheduled to take place in December, is the one thing Jazzy is seriously committed to right now.

"I have been planning things in my head, it's now that we are going live.....I would have come out to say; 'let's organise a concert', but if you don't have correct content, there is no point in doing it. I have done collaborations with a lot of persons in the likes of Psquare, Olamide, Timaya, amongst others.....It's a 'Mavins and Friends' concert but more emphasis will be placed on the "Mavins"". The music producer concluded.

This leaves everyone wondering; "will the don ever get married"?

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...