Tuesday 25 March 2014

iReportFun Time: The Groom's Vote of Thanks

Unknown | Tuesday, March 25, 2014 |
During a wedding reception; The groom was called upon to
give his vote of thanks to his guests and this is what he
came up with:
1. I want to first of all thank the Lord Almighty for creating
my wife and to also thank the pastor and his wife for
lending us their wedding rings.
2. Special appreciation to my landlord who lent us his car.
3. I am most grateful to my boss for approving the loan I used for my wedding suit.
4. Big thanks to the committee of friends for the appeal
fund they raised on my behalf.
5. Also to my brother's wife, thank you for lending us your
wedding gown and to my sister for lending her shoes to my
wife.
6. Am so grateful to the cake designer for the cake. I promised to return it tomorrow morning as agreed without
cutting or eating out of it.
7. Special thanks to my friends who brought food
from their homes to help me feed you all. Please for those
who were served food good luck and for Those who didn't
get any, well we will make it up to you during our child
dedication ( hopefully next year.
8. Very big thanks to my parents for bringing the village
cultural band to supply the music as well as entertain us
all here, today.
9. Not forgetting the church marriage committee, thank
you for persuading my wife to marry me.
10. Appreciation to the married men in the church for
rushing me into this marriage.
11. The women are not left out, thanks a lot for teaching
my wife how to cook and dance.
12. To the youths, thank you for sweeping and decorating
this venue with palfrondsds.
13. I am also grateful to my teenage friends for helping
worth fanta drinks.
14. Appreciation to my co-tenants for contributing money
for the cameraman.
15. Well, I wish you all safe journey and I pray you don't
experience what I suffered for this. wedding....

One Word For this guy!

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...