Sunday 13 April 2014

Open Letter To My New Girlfriend: Dear Chikodi (Part 2)

Unknown | Sunday, April 13, 2014 |
Dear Chikodi,


I am shocked that in spite of my request to meet you on Sunday you did not come to where I was waiting for you. The annoying part is that I waved at you as you were going home; you quickly looked the other way to avoid my eyes meeting yours.
Chi, you don’t know the gravity of the damage you did to my reputation last Sunday. No girl has ever ignored me the way you did on Sunday. I feel so sorry for you, because you do not know what you are about to miss if you did not consider me.

I know this is the initial shakara women do when men are chasing after them, as a result of that I want to give you another golden opportunity to you. My mind is telling me you are the shy type; so this time around we will meet at the Tantalizers down the church street.  Don’t be afraid, I can afford whatever you eat there.
See you then.
Yours,
GodsPower Akachukwu

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...