Tuesday 15 April 2014

Open Letter To My New Girlfriend: Dear Chikodi (Part 3)

Unknown | Tuesday, April 15, 2014 |


Dear GodsPower Akachukwu,

You have my friend Uchechi to thank for this response from me. I did not plan to add to your ego which has grown from Oshodi to Mile 2 since you bought that your tuketuke Jeep. So you now think you are qualified to talk to every Dick, Harry and Tom.

Well, let me make it abundantly clear to you that I’m not the type of girl that jumps into the laps of a man simply because he suddenly bought a car. If you think I have become your class because of your car, sorry, you have met the wrong girl. And please, stop waving at me in church. You know the girls that will wave back at you, so take the waving to them.

Finally, stop sending your brother to me. If he comes again, I might be forced to embarrass him.

I have warned you.

Chikodi

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...