Friday 11 April 2014

Photos: Chiwetel Ejiofor arrives Nigeria for HOAYS premiere

Unknown | Friday, April 11, 2014 |
The Oscar nominated actor and BAFTA winner arrived Nigeria around 6 this morning to attend the premiere of Half of a Yellow Sun which will take place tomorrow at Silverbird Galleria in Lagos.

#Yawn. I haven't been to a function in a while...it's time to attend one. And I chose this one. I must be there. Biko, no o, it's not because Chiwetel will be there o...who cares? *cough* I heard the movie is great and I want to see him...it, I mean. Lol. See another pic after the cut...



 

The highly-anticipated film will be released in all Nigerian cinemas on Friday, April 25th 2014.

Source: Linda Ikeji

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...