Thursday 8 May 2014

May dad wanted me to be a lawyer/doctor- Toolz

Unknown | Thursday, May 08, 2014 |
                


On-Air personality Toolz has a degree in Business and Mass Communication from the London Metropolitan University .She then decided to take job in the broadcast media and everything is working well for her . In an interview with Vanguard , Toolz tells us that her dad never wanted her in the entertainment world , he wanted her to be a lawyer/doctor . But now he sees her in mags , on TV , hears her on radio and respects how hard she has worked. Read the excerpts below :
"I moved in 2009 actually. It has been one of the toughest but most rewarding journeys I’ve been on (and still on). I try not to focus on regrets. I miss constant electricity, hate Lagos traffic, but I believe I have made an impact here that I wouldn’t have, if I had remained in the UK. For the first 12- 18 months of my career, a lot of people didn’t know my surname, and were not really aware of my ‘privileged background."Continue ..

"My family have been supportive, but they don’t really get involved – my father wanted me to be a doctor/lawyer, so he wasn’t particularly thrilled with my decision to get into entertainment. Now he sees me on TV, in magazines, hears me on radio and he respects how hard I have worked. He never wanted me in entertainment."

- See more at: http://kingebuka.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-dad-wanted-me-to-be-lawyerdocto-r.html#more

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...