Sunday 22 June 2014

Kudos to Super Eagles + See photos of GEJ watching the match

Unknown | Sunday, June 22, 2014 |


I was so tired last night, I slept off. Didn't watch the match. I tried but couldn't keep my eyes open..:-) Woke up this morning to hear we won. Yay! I knew we would conquer!!! Go Super Eagles!

Meanwhile, presidential spokesperson Reuben Abati released photos of President Jonathan and some of his aides watching the Nigeria - Bosnia World Cup match and then celebrating as Nigeria won by 1-0. See more photos after the cut...



 

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...