Monday 7 July 2014

Ask iREN: How do I tell my husband that he doesn't satisfy me in bed without offending him?

Unknown | Monday, July 07, 2014 |
From a female iREN reader

What's the easiest way to let your man know you don't enjoy sex with him and you need him to improve without offending him? I have a high sexual libido and I doubt I will be faithful to any man who can't give it to me well. This is the man I intend to marry and I would really like to be faithful but my sexual satisfaction is very important to me. When he gives me head, he pretends to use his tongue when I know it's his fingers. He's also not big on foreplay and doesn't last long. He always leaves me unsatisfied after every sexual encounter. How do I let him understand without offending him? And can he even get better or is this how it will always be? Na only me waka come, make I know now so that only me go start to dey waka go

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...