Wednesday 20 August 2014

BG Exclusive: What happened to P-Square, The Energetic Dancers? - Mike Ikenwa

Unknown | Wednesday, August 20, 2014 |
I used to be a kid when P Square was hot (still hot now though), me and my friends have to finish our house chores on time in other to have more time to watch the popular 'P-Square Moves'

though I was not a good dancer (was not, can you really dance now?) any way but I enjoy watching good dancers, energetic dancer in that way and P-Square videos used to be my favourites then cos they have lots and lots of them in it...


Now growing up, I started noticing that something is actually missing in some of their new videos, I'm not really sure of what was missing but I know definitely well that something is mission in their recent shots and now its obvious that not much attracted to their videos anymore like I used to be.
Let me take you back to few years ago, or maybe during the years of 'Get Square' 'Game Over', Danger' and other Hard-to-forget videos in which P-Square trilled their fans with so many dance move that will hardly be forgotten, now let's move a bit forward to the years of 'Beautiful Onyinye' and the rest of them, OK I know your mind is there now, you remember those songs right? OK, after watching those videos did you notice that some special scenes are missing in them?, I noticed that too but I was hoping that 'They Are Working on Something big'.
Now, we are on this together but I have my own records, the 'P-Square I know' is fading away gradually but now they are back, something big is here (I said to my self) that was when they dropped the street anthem, 'Alingo', everybody noticed the come back, you noticed it and I noticed it too but mine was totally different from yours because I was about to scream louder, I was about to ask the question but now they relieved me of my pain by dropping 'Alingo' video.
I saw 'The P Square I Know' in that video, the infamous moves the energetic dance steps, the boldness and even more, I smiles and said to my self 'These guys are back' now here I am, taking all my time to ask the question which I thought I wouldn't have to ask again.
Now its obvious that something is wrong "This is not the 'P Square I Know'" I said to my weeping self, I though that I wouldn't have to ask this question again, but now here I am staring at my 'lapi' without even single idea of how and where to direct my question to.
After the release of Test The Money, I smiled once more inside my office, I smiled because I was hoping that another history is about to be made. I was in the building, having a good time with my friends and all of a sudden something popped up, guess what?, the Testimony Video is here, I don't have a stable network in my phone and I can't reach my laptop I rushed to the nearest Cafe because I can't wait, so sad, the 'Red Tears' was about to start dropping before... before I noticed that somebody was seriously staring at me as if she understands what was happening inside of me.

Throughout the video all I could see was drinks, girls, money, and cars, I patiently went through all the video to know 'where I stand' but I was disappointed and was ashamed to admit that 'I'm losing 'The P Square I Know',

While in the Cafe, my friends joined me and later 'Consoled me because I was weeping, not for losing somebody but for losing 'The P Square I Know' which made me cry like somebody on a funeral ceremony, but after all I'd never lost hope, I was waiting patiently, I download the new song 'O Set' by Phyno featuring P-Square, I didn't want to watch the video but I was fasting, praying and Hoping that 'The P Square I Know' will make a come back on the video, but now, I'm totally fade up because I can't see the P Square I used to know, we've lost them, they are not ready to entertainment again and this brings me to this question "What Happened to the P Square I Knew"?.
Have they lost the ability to dance, are they now too old to dance?, are they too rich that they are too big to move again?, have they lost the dancing gift, too many questions but no answer.

Pls somebody should help and get me some answers because I totally want back the 'P Square I Know'

Wrtiiten by Mike Ikenwa
for +Bloom Gist  Media

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...