Monday 25 August 2014

So adorable! How Blue Ivy stole hearts away at the MTV VMA last night

Unknown | Monday, August 25, 2014 |
The Carter family - Jay Z, BeyoncĂ© and Blue Ivy were a sight to beyond on Sunday night at the MTV VMA on Sunday night. Just as Bey closed out the show with a powerful rendition before accepting the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, Blue stole hearts away. Here's what happened - so Queen Bey was performing track after track from her self-titled album, and the camera cuts away to capture a happy Blue, sitting on her dad Jay Z’s lap, mimicking her mum's hand movements and seemingly humming along to the songs.


After the performance, Jay Z and Blue joined BeyoncĂ© onstage and Jay presented Bey, who he proclaimed as “the greatest living entertainer,” with the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award! And just then, Blue starts clapping and saying into the mic, "yeah mummy," melting hearts away. How cute is that? Continue...On her part, Bey said:

“I have nothing to say but I’m filled with so much gratitude,” Bey said, holding back tears. “I just thank God for this moment. I love y’all so much.”
“Blue, I love you. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight!”

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...