Thursday 2 July 2015

Sepp Blatter says he has a clean conscience and anyone who who says he is corrupt should be sent to jail.

Unknown | Thursday, July 02, 2015 |
Fifa president Sepp Blatter
Sepp Blatter, the Embattled FIFA president has dared those criticizing him and his leadership to prove that he is corrupt and that anyone who accuses him of corruption deserves to go to jail.


The 79 year old cast uncertainty over his intentions last week by stating “I have not resigned, I put my mandate in the hands of an extraordinary congress.” has been urged to stick to his resignation.

“I have a clean conscience,” he said. “If somebody accuses me of being corrupt, I ask him whether he knows the meaning of that word. Whoever calls me corrupt will have to prove it, but nobody can prove that because I am not corrupt.

“I am open to correct or positive criticism. I can use that to reconsider if I need to change in the future. But if anybody calls me corrupt because FIFA is corrupt, I can only shake my head. Everybody who says something like that should go to jail.

“My faith has given me strength during the last week. I am a religious person and pray, too. I own a golden cross that has been blessed by Pope Francis. I believe I will go to heaven one day. But I believe there is no hell. I disagree with the pope on that.”

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...