Tuesday 25 February 2014

Dear iReN readers: Should I engage in pre-marital sex?

Unknown | Tuesday, February 25, 2014 |
From a female iReN reader
I have been dating a great guy for 6 months and he recently proposed.....I said Yes! The problem is that we have not made love, ( he is not gay oooo) we have been advised to stay away from pre-marital sex during counselling.
My boo is fine with it but I am worried because I have not tested our sexual compatibility. Please I need mature minds to advise me on whether to engage in premarital sex or not. This is really important to me. Thanks

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...