Friday 20 December 2013

Empress Njamah Denies She Ever Said She Can't Marry A Poor Man!

Unknown | Friday, December 20, 2013 |



Nollywood actress, businesswoman Empress Njamah has denied saying she can never marry a poor man as quoted in an interview with Showbizplus.
Here's what Empress said in a new chat with Encomium:

What is your word to your colleagues, friends, family and fans who felicitated with you as you added a year?
I really appreciate all of them, especially my fans who usually send me messages.  I love my fans because they know what I can do or say at anytime.  Like what happened recently where I was quoted as saying I will never marry a poor man.

So, you didn’t say that?
I never said that.  If you know Empress Njamah, you would tell the world, she is never a proud person.  I will never say I cannot marry a poor man.  I will never say a thing like that.  I thank those who didn’t take the
story line, hook and sinker.  It almost broke me down if not for my friends.
I cannot say that because you don’t know what God has in stock for anybody.  There are girls who married poor men who later became rich.  Some had nothing and married a woman who eventually brought good luck to them. I didn’t say that.

What did you then say?
I said when you go to a supermarket, buy what you can afford.  That is the truth.

Are you in a relationship?
I’m not in a relationship.

Why?
Relationship requires a lot.  Some relationships are distractions.  Because of what I do, I need to give the kids a lot of time. It is my work, the kids and my business for now.  When I have groomed people to do some of the things I do for me, then I would have time for a relationship.And that should be pretty soon?

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...