Wednesday 22 January 2014

Joke: Farmer’s letter to his Funny Son, Akpos

Unknown | Wednesday, January 22, 2014 |

An old farmer wrote a letter to his son, who was in prison.

“This year I won’t be able to plant
potatoes and other things
because I can’t dig
the field, I know if you were here
you would have helped me”.

Akpos wrote back, “Dad, don’t even
think of digging the field do you want to
expose me?

That’s where I buried
the money I stole”

The police read the letter before
delivering it to the father, and the next day the
whole field was dug by police but nothing
was found.

The following day Akpos
wrote to his father again, “Now you can plant your
potatoes Dad,
your farm has been dug for you.

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...