Friday 5 September 2014

Usher Calls out Ex-Wife, Asks her to drop His Name

Unknown | Friday, September 05, 2014 |
Bloom Gist
Even after 5 years of breakup, Ushers Ex-wife, Tameka Raymond refuses to drop ushers name. In a recent interview with Dish Nation Usher calls out Tameka, asks her to give up the name.

When asked how he feels about his ex-wife still using his last name in an interview with Dish Nation Usher admitted he felt some kind of way about it.

Usher tells Dish Nation,

“She married me...I’ll marry again...And when I do, I don’t want to have a harem. I just hope that when I do, it will be a departure.” he concluded

Ok Female bloomers, would you drop the name that makes you famous after breakup?

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...