Friday 26 December 2014

How and Why Orits Wiliki Married His Kid Sister: He Runs A Peaceful And Successful Marriege With It

Unknown | Friday, December 26, 2014 | |
Rassam Wiliki, A Nigerian Legendary Reggae singer better known as Orits Wiki, who just marked 30 years in the music industry has gotten many confused with the shocking revelation he Unveiled to Punch.

Among many things he disclosed to punch includes the success of his 20-year marriage to popular actress and singer, Becky, he told Punch , “I married my kid sister – my mother’s last born. We are as close siblings can be. That is why we have stayed together for this long.”

When bloomgist.com reporter contacted him to confirm the report, the singer through a phone conversation affirmed the report but stated that he was only using those words to qualify the kind of woman he married.


"They wanted to know the secret of my marriage and I had to tell them what has made my marriage last. I understand that people will misinterpret it, it's not a problem. How can I marry my kid sister, is it possible? He laughs."

Lolz, now he's got what he wanted and let the world rip out their tongues talking about it

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...