Friday 26 December 2014

Year In Review! Toke Makinwa Shares Her Wonderful Tip, Grateful For A Successful Year

Unknown | Friday, December 26, 2014 |
Lets just go straight to this, she's had a very wonderful year, no doubt, 2014 is so successful to her and below is what she had to say about it

I saw things change in the twinkle of an eye, God proved himself as my miracle worker, my destiny changer... I met YAWEH. The miracle working God. There were times I didn't know where help would come from, those times I felt like giving up, God kept me. Thankful, blessed, grown, I'm ready for 2015.
Grateful to all the wonderful people I got to work with this year, the people I got to know better, those who showed me favour, the ones that tried to hurt me but blessed me in the process and all the prayers and kind words from strangers that I call friends. May God give us 2015 and many more years to come.

We are happy for her too and we wish her more than this in 2015

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...