Monday 9 March 2015

KATHERINE ILE'S CORNER "JUST BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND!!! I HAVE TO BE ME"

ILE KATHERINE | Monday, March 09, 2015 |
Being me is so difficult that i get tired and frustrated sometimes as i have to find new ways to be different (doing different things from the rest of the world) and though it never occurred to me that I could be the best me in "me" someday.... I always knew that I could soar really high and get rid of the pain..... It drives me crazy....it kills me inside....Sometimes I cry so hard I forget what happiness feels like but at the end of the day I realise it's me.....and nobody could ever play a better role in being me than "ME"!!! Hope you caught the M E in between the "ME"???


M- Majestically
E- Evolve.
That's one thing I will never stop doing "Evolving Majestically" and you shouldn't stop also because we are all We've got......

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...