Monday 30 March 2015

KARRUECHE TRAN ADMITS THAT SHE STILL LOVES CHRIS BROWN EVEN IN PAIN

Unknown | Monday, March 30, 2015 |
While speaking with Iyanla Vanzant in an Oprah Winfrey Network exclusive interview Saturday night, Karrueche Tran finally admitted her passion and feeling about her ex-boyfriend - Chris Brown

In her words “I feel hurt because Chris Brown --- the man I loved betrayed me. I will never again let a man disrespect me,” --- Karrueche  even broke in tears and admitted “I'd like the public to hear my voice --- want to make it clear to the people, tell them my on side of the story and clear my name.

Tran admitted that as the days and months went by, Chris started lying, cheating and dong all sorts of things that she didn't know he could do from the beginning and adding up with the news which broke recently about Chris having a baby with another lady.

“Chris has said his side of the story and later admitted that he's quilt sorry ---he's said he's sorry for what he's done to me and all he'd put me through --- but I don't think there's any make up now after finding out that he's got a baby with another lady.

Karrueche knows quit sure that there's a very spacial place for Chris Brown in her heart.

“I'd admit that still love Chris. I’ve made up my mind to help him --- I even go as far as praying for him ... and is at all he'd change, we'd be in a very spacial place --- but as we all know, that's where the problem lies.

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...