Sunday 15 March 2015

KATHERINE ILE'S CORNER: "THE BRIDGE"

ILE KATHERINE | Sunday, March 15, 2015 |
 

That structure over the river was made in order to make crossing the river easy and less stressful for those who are scared of the waters and can't swim through the ocean.
That structure over the road was made to bring you closer to your destiny without having to go through the traffic on the road while struggling to get to your destination.
That structure was made to serve as a link between you and your destiny so why are you scared of crossing that "BRIDGE?


It scares me....but the truth still remains without crossing it, how then do I get to where I am supposed to be??? How then do I fulfill my destiny???
The terrible thing about 'comfort zone' is that nothing grows there, I could remain on the slow lane, in the traffic....watching the line move slowly or I could just take the bridge, cross over it and let the worst or best happen.

You never know just how far you can go until you cross over that bridge because fear kills even faster than the situation itself.  Today I say to myself "Go away fear because I have no affiliation with you and come o ye "BRIDGE" for I am ready to cross you". Try repeating those lines and watch how the fear slips away from your heart.

Even if i break an ankle, I must cross over that bridge and you shall also. Never let bridges and the word "fear" stop you from achieving your goals because bridges were made for you as a link to your destiny and there is no such thing as "FEAR".....
Keep those lines on your mind and success shall be yours.

Key point: Mind Over Matter!!!
     

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...