Tuesday 11 August 2015

Actress Kate Henshaw reportedly quite social media

Unknown | Tuesday, August 11, 2015 |
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has announced to her fans that she's made up her mind to quite Facebook after she suffered several cases of fraudulent act by imposters claiming to be ger on social media.

She announced this to her over 254 thousand followers on her twitter handle yesterday, saying she and her brand had suffered set backs due to those imposters.

She said she has suffered brand reputation damages because of the actions of fraudsters using her name to defraud unsuspecting fans and members of the public.

Below is her full test of her announcement.

Despite the efforts I have made warning people about the fraudulent activities going on with the use of my name, people are still gullible and greedy enough to believe that I would be giving out laptops, blackberry phone and modem ALL FOR FREE and all they would have to do is pay for courier fees???!!!! Really!!

Several messages months earlier and even last year. I still reported to the police and that one is a long story. I also contacted facebook but all to no avail as there are over 30 “Kate Henshaw’s” out there and “Kate Henshaw Fan Pages”!! My brand, ONGA SEASONING is being tainted and other brands I represented in the past..

So I have made the decision to leave Facebook for good since they cannot offer me the security I require.

The world is so small now that anyone can use your image and name for all sorts of shenanigans without consequences!! This departure will be effective by the end of this week…I have worked too hard to have my name soiled.

Thanks people for all the love shown all this time. Best wishes all round.

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...