Friday 13 March 2015

IGGY AZALEA: SHE FINALLY OPENS UP ON REASONS SHE WANT TO QUIT SOCIAL MEDIA [FOR NOW]---SHE NEEDS A HEAD SPACE

Unknown | Friday, March 13, 2015 |
Iggy now wants her fans and the public to know exactly why she made the "hard decision" to postpone her 'already scheduled' tour.

While speaking in an interview with Michelle & Booker on AMP Radio, the "Bounce" crooner talked about why her fans will have to wait a bit longer to see her on stage.
"Actually It is my first arena tour, so it's a big undertaking and I'm doing a lot of the creative direction---So it's tough, when it's your first time working on an arena thing," she said.

"When you're building a stage and other stuffs, you'll need enough time to do it...at least you'll need build for six months in advance. My tour supposed to be in April and we have not even started buildin and we don't have six months which makes it very tight for me and the entire crew.

"In other to build this stage on time, I'd have to make some crucial sacrifices".

The 'Booty' singer stated that she don't want to have an average tour with normal stage, I want it big and memorable. "I want people who'd attend the show to know that their money worth it and have what they paid for...and that will make them to tell their friends about it when they go back --- and that's one of the many risks that I took and I hope people would understand this and turn up on this".

Iggy also talked a bit in allowing her team to now be incharge of her social media platforms "Right now I'm focusing on recording my album and doing this tour, I want to make sure I'm in a good head space---to where I'm not thinking about other people's opinions or what's going on in this in this other cyber-like world.

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...