Friday 13 March 2015

GOVERNOR BABATUNDE FASHOLA: SO HE REALLY CALLED NIGERIA 'NIJA'?

Unknown | Friday, March 13, 2015 |
 I was on my own o!, I was just wandering around the net, not really sure of what I'm looking for but I'm pretty sure of what I bumped in, governor Babatunede Fashion's tweet on the reduction of the pms price by President Goodluck Jonathan on January.

He sent out the tweet on January 18 2015 by 10:00pm and I don't think anybody noticed it --- or they didn't find anything wrong with a serving governor of a state in Nigeria referring to Nigeria as 'Nija' not even the popular slang which is widely used as 'NAIJA'

Oh wait, I guess he's not the one managing the handle but I believe he do supposed to be aware of what goes in it cos it might obviously be the owner of the account since it's a verify account.

Well, that's none of my bbusiness just thought maybe y'all should know. see the failed tweet below.


Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...