Monday 13 April 2015

NOLLYWOOD ACTOR DESMOND ELLIOT WINS LAGOS ELECTION, CELEBRATES WITH FANS AND VOTERS

Unknown | Monday, April 13, 2015 |
NOLLYWOOD ACTOR DESMOND ELLIOT WINS LAGOS ELECTION, CELEBRATES WITH FANS AND VOTERS - The Bloom Gist
Nollywood Actor Desmond Elliot has won the Lagos state House of Assembly election and would proceed to the State Assembly where he'll be representing Surulere Constituency 1. 

He announced it this morning on his Facebook page, thanking his fans and followers for believing in him and voting for him in this election, read his post below.
"Today marks a new phase in my life as I have officially launched my journey into the Nigerian Politics, firstly I would love to thank the people of Surulere for truly believing in me and my dreams to bringing out new energy and new enthusiasm to our place, today I reaffirm all my promises to you, we have attained victory together and together we shall also attain The Change We Desire. I also want to extend my profound gratitude to everyone who has supported me in this cause, my friends, fans and well wishers. May God bless you all!".

Congrats Brother Des., you deserve it for us!!! 

Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed by the Bloom Gist users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bloom Gist or any employee thereof. Bloom Gist is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Users.
In Other News Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...